SQCF Level 5
ITC Certificate in First Aid for Sport, Exercise & Fitness
This course has been developed with the needs of the fitness industry, team sport coach and volunteer in mind.
A very popular, short dynamic course covering both emergency first aid and the duty of care, return to play, injury assessment procedures required by those in the sport, exercise and leisure environment.
- Roles & Responsibilities of the Sports First Aider
- Vital signs
- Accident procedure – Primary Survey, airway management, safe airway positions
- Use of AED’s
- Choking and bleeding
- Return to play decisions SALTAPS
- Head and neck injuries
- How to recognise concussion – Maddocks questions
- Limb injuries
- Minor injuries and illnesses
- Environmental considerations eg Hypothermia, Heat Exhaustion
- What to put in your first aid kit
- How to make an action plan
Cost: £85/place | Course Duration: 7 hours
(maximum 1:12 trainer to candidate ratio)
For group bookings and individual quotes, please contact Lucy/Katy:
We will be very happy to discuss your First Aid training needs.